THE ORIGINAL HANDS-ON FILM & ACTING SCHOOL
Join AIMA to learn the skills needed to tell stories through acting and film.
Section has not been found.
Acting and Modelling is a career that revolves around telling stories through movies and films. Actors and actresses are given specific roles to play in the movie they have been hired for. Actors an actresses also work in theaters and operas. Acting involves stunts, speech, singing, dance etc.
Acting as an art evolved from theater, dramas and opera to modern day movies and epic blockbusters. A career in acting and modelling includes several aspects. Potential actors are in trained in things such as:
• Basic preparation exercises such as relaxing and sensitivity
• Overview of what acting is – and what is good or great acting
• Runway Modelling, Stage Presence & Movement
• Hair and Make-up/ How to Look Great
• Language, speech and dialogue delivery
• Physical prowess – stunts
modeling and acting
Our innovative acting for film programs are designed for a new generation of storytellers. With an unrivaled approach to hands-on, interactive learning, students find themselves completely immersed in their course of study from day one. Classes are taught by award-winning industry professionals, in a real-world environment with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
Unlike many other acting schools, AIMA has a comprehensive program that heavily incorporates on-camera learning. Our students perform in a series of films as part of their program. They also have the opportunity to act in films made by student filmmakers. This gives the actor a real-world experience, which prepares them for being on a professional set.
Not only will students graduate with a strong foundation in acting technique and on-camera experience, they will also develop basic filmmaking skills and have materials for their demo reel.
If acting is your passion, attending acting school will help put your dream into practice. The Academy’s performing arts offerings include:
- Acting for Film
- Musical Theatre
TV ANCHORING AND RADIO JOCKEYING
- Weekend: Saturday and Sunday
- Total Hours: 32 Hours
- Application Fee: Rs 3000
- Timings: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Per Session Duration: 2 Hours
• Pronunciation / Diction Clarity
• Voice Modulation / Vocal Exercise
• Working Atmosphere & Responsibilities
• Introduction to camera
• Make-up and Camera Facing
• Phone-Line Interview – 1
• Phone-Line Interview – 2
• Camera Rehearsals – 1
• Camera Rehearsals – 2
• Anchoring – 1
• Anchoring – 2
• New Script
• Final Rehearsals
• Demo Tape Recording
• Final Review / Certificate Distribution
Career Options in TV Anchoring
• Stage Anchor • News Anchor • Programme Anchor • A Presenter • Host • Live Events Anchor • Award Functions • Any Competition Shows • Comedy Shows • Film Based Shows • Cooking Shows • Reality Shows • Sports • Crime Reports • Talk Shows • Debates • TV News Anchors present news in different languages – Foreign, National and Regional Languages.
Career Options in RJ, Voice-Over & Dubbing
Radio jockeys can have decent salary on contractual basis. They will also be able to make money and get famous with commercial advertisements. Experienced Radio jockeys with a big following would attract other FM stations, eventually giving the RJs better offers and bigger salary. If they really prove their talent and become famous, they can switch to being video jockeys or use their talent to be actors in movies.
Voice-over / Dubbing artist can work on
• E-learning CDs • Documentaries • TV/ Radio/ Web Programmes & Reports • Advertising Campaigns • Presentations • Animated serials • Audio books • Dubbing Departments of Film & Television Production Houses • Films Dubbing in diferent Languages • voice over artist • voice dubbing artist • cartoon voice-over
- Weekend: Saturday and Sunday
- Total Hours: 52 Hours
- Timings: 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Per Session Duration: 2 Hours
- Criteria: Anyone with an interest in Still Photography is eligible
- Theory of basic Photography
- Digital Imaging
- Depth of Field Exercises (Practical)
Career Options in Still Photography
• Photojournalism • Commercial photography • Advertising • Fashion Photographer • Food display • Industrial photography • Wildlife photography • Aerial photography • Scientific photography • Travel photography • Event photography • Photoshop Editor • Photographer • Freelance Photographer
Unique features :- Aimfill international "world's no.1 most renowned name in air hostess training" , top ranked and fund granted by NSDC- Skill India by Ministry of Skill Development, awarded by Aviation and Aerospace Sector Skill Council of India, Beauty and Wellness Sector Skill Council of India & Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Council of India, Internationally regulated through UFLY - OFQUAL UK England, with (NSQF) National Standard for Qualification Framework & SMART Standards
15 years of Aimfill's journey created milestones time and again with a huge success state of highness. The exponential growth demand and the quality of training through intellectual property development was a strategical move making Aimfill as an identified Training Provider and Project Implementation Agency (PIA) for Skill training Projects under Ministry of Skill Development & Ministry of Rural Development (MORD) Award Winning Aimfill placements and academic team with huge experience in aviation and grooming sector, made a remarkable history inspiring & placing one million+ Students Wold wide in last 15 years, the team have achieved the immense record of 3480 Placement in just 365 days
Though Bollywood, the Mecca of the indian film industry, is considered the ultimate goal of the upcoming actors, you can kick start your career in acting by getting a break on TV channels.
An unforeseen boom in the ad and fashion industry has created a huge and continual demand for fresh models. Every company needs glamorous models. Every company needs glamorous models to start and endorse a variety of products or to flash the creations of fashion designers. Moreover modelling is a very alluring field with innumerable opportunities to travel and earn handsome money.