Location: India (all major city’s ) Responsibilities
Grade: National Head
Purpose: An operations manager is key part of a management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures.
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
Bachelor's Degree, Administration, Business, or Public Relations.
Experience: Experience is an advantage.
At least three (3) years’ experience in administration and office support.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid understanding of financial management.
Apply Now | Send your CV